At Simply Solars, we recognize that solar technology is the most popular renewable technology in the USA today and we are continually investing in the latest equipment, training and technology to ensure that the quality and performance of our installations are second to none.
Our team have over 20 years’ experience in the solar PV field; our Directors played a part in delivering design, installation and maintenance services for a number of major solar PV projects to various private and public clients across the UK and Ireland with their focus now turning to the United States of America. Examples of works overseen to date include:
• Design, Supply, Installation and maintenance to tenanted property for the Northern Ireland Housing Executive
• Design, supply, installation and maintenance to tenanted properties for South Lanarkshire Council in Scotland
• The installation of over 1MWp to various schools across England.
• Installations to various Council Buildings for Strabane District Council,
• Installations on communal buildings for Oaklee Trinity Housing Association,
• Installations to various buildings for Royal Parks in London.
They also helped complete one of the largest roof-top projects in the UK, a 3.6MWp system on the roof of the Bombardier manufacturing facility in Belfast; the installation included 14,000 panels and 104No. 27.6kW 3-phase inverters were installed within the three separate bespoke inverter/switch gear housing on Bombardier high security premises.
The role of Simply Solars includes finding properties, surveying, design, assessing suitability, lease signing, programming, procurement, warehousing and logistics, installation, administration and operation and maintenance.